Happy Birthday to Mamaw! I know she is a very nice lady cause I met her at Lisa's Rehersal dinner and wedding. Just to let you know I dont work at Pirelli anymore. They fired me yesterday.
Ok then, heres the poop. They called me in to HR about 2:30 Tuesday. And said that because I had been given a final warning last year (which I wasn't) and he (HR guy) did some asking around and everyone said the same thing that I let stuff set on the floor aand let stuff run out. Well they were letting me go. That's it. No Drama. Zippo. Although I did think about going back in with guns blazing just to scare em. Then I remembered I didn't have a gun. Such is life. :o(
You know Donna I think I have a Yahoo email. Let me check and I will get back to ya. And no, it wasn't our emails, if it was they would have to get rid of the entire plant. They are just idiots.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Mamaw! I know she is a very nice lady cause I met her at Lisa's Rehersal dinner and wedding.
Just to let you know I dont work at Pirelli anymore. They fired me yesterday.
WHY???? What happened? I sure hope it wasn't because of our emails!
You'll need to get a yahoo email....or gmail or something so we can still talk!
awww, Mamaw is so cute! I can't believe I missed her birthday. :( I forgot.
Sandy, you cannot just say you 'got fired' and that is all.
Ok then, heres the poop.
They called me in to HR about 2:30 Tuesday. And said that because I had been given a final warning last year (which I wasn't) and he (HR guy) did some asking around and everyone said the same thing that I let stuff set on the floor aand let stuff run out. Well they were letting me go. That's it. No Drama. Zippo. Although I did think about going back in with guns blazing just to scare em. Then I remembered I didn't have a gun. Such is life. :o(
You know Donna I think I have a Yahoo email. Let me check and I will get back to ya. And no, it wasn't our emails, if it was they would have to get rid of the entire plant. They are just idiots.
Post a Comment