THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bill Loudermilk

Son of William Mance and Ellen Silcox Loudermilk
Nephew of Our Grandpa Loudermilk

9 comments:

Sandra said...

You are so lucky to have all of these pictures. Is there anyway you can give dates on some of these?

Donna said...

Some of these pictures I find by connecting with family on the internet. That's why ancestry.com is so good---you can sign up for one month only and it's just $20. If you know where your relatives originated, you can usually find someone researching the same people. Do you want me to look up somebody for you? What county in TN did you live in and what is your maiden name?

Donna said...

Also, I realize you probably wouldn't want to post that info on the internet...so if you want me to see what I can see...email me.

Sandra said...

I dont mind info like that on the net, might come in contact w/someone I'm related to.
I grew up in Clay Co. Tenn. and my maiden name is Russell. I have mama's side back to the Cherokees, but it's been difficult finding stuff on Daddy's side. Mama helped me until she died, but we never got to visit the older people she knew that might could help. Is that all the info you need?

Sandra said...

Are you putting your family info in some form of folder for the kids. Our kids may not be interested now, but later they will and so will the g-kids. I know you may have it on your computer, but it needs to be somewhere else as well.

Donna said...

Do you know your grandfather Russell's given name?

Sandra said...

It was William Leslie Russell

Donna said...

Do you know his wife's name? There are lots of William Russells in Clay County

Sandra said...

Iva was her first name and you know her maiden name eludes me right now. I will get back to you with that.